We are currently hiring for the following positions. Interested applicants are invited to submit their latest resume to email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Plan and implement a holistic and developmentally appropriate curriculum in accordance with the policies, frameworks and philosophy.
- Engage, nurture and motivate children through play and hands-on activities.
- Prepare age-appropriate teaching resources, set up learning corners and maintain a pleasant learning environment.
- Provide a safe and clean environment for the care and development of children in the centre.
- Practise effective classroom management.
- Organise and participate in the centre events.
- Establish and maintain strong and collaborative partnerships with parents and the community.
Minimum education and qualification required:
- Diploma in Pre-school Education Teaching (DPT) / Diploma in Early Childhood Care & Education (DECCE) / Diploma in Child Psychology and Early Education / Diploma in Early Childhood Education (DPTL) / Diploma in Early Childhood Studies / Degree in ECCE.
- Good command of English with at least GCE ‘O’ Level B4 in English.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- A team player with passion in equipping and inspiring young lives.
- Candidates completing an Early Childhood Education related diploma course within 6 months may apply.
Core work expectations:
To work with the Curriculum Developer and Student-Care Manager to plan and implement curriculum at the Student Care Centre, the ideal candidate is expected to:
- Possess primary school content knowledge for Homework Supervision.
- Adopt creative teaching techniques to engage and motivate the students in their studies
- Set up effective routines for work, meal-time and play.
- Use technology effectively for work and teaching – be able to use PowerPoint for presentations; Excel for basic formulas and calculations; and video-cameras to document students’ learning.
- Able to observe, evaluate and document students’ performance and behaviour on a weekly basis. Each observation is to be recorded in the individual student’s portfolio/folder.
- Perform administrative roles.
- Guide students in the fitness programme.
- Take initiate to contribute to the profession.
- A passion for connecting with children.
- Energetic, responsible, has integrity
- Able to meet deadlines and complete work on a timely basis with minimal errors.
- Communicate effectively (both written and verbal) with colleagues and parents.
- Work cheerfully and collaboratively with all stakeholders to uphold professional conduct and organisation values.
- Minimum Diploma and above.
- Preferably with teaching qualification or at least 2 years of relevant student care teaching experience in Singapore [Applicants without the teaching qualification or student care experience may apply, and will be considered on a case-by-case basis].