We are currently hiring for the following positions. Interested applicants are invited to submit their latest resume to email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Plan and implement a holistic and developmentally appropriate curriculum in accordance with the policies, frameworks and philosophy.
- Engage, nurture and motivate children through play and hands-on activities.
- Prepare age-appropriate teaching resources, set up learning corners and maintain a pleasant learning environment.
- Provide a safe and clean environment for the care and development of children in the centre.
- Practise effective classroom management.
- Organise and participate in the centre events.
- Establish and maintain strong and collaborative partnerships with parents and the community.
Minimum education and qualification required:
- Diploma in Pre-school Education Teaching (DPT) / Diploma in Early Childhood Care & Education (DECCE) / Diploma in Child Psychology and Early Education / Diploma in Early Childhood Education (DPTL) / Diploma in Early Childhood Studies / Degree in ECCE.
- Good command of English with at least GCE ‘O’ Level B4 in English.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- A team player with passion in equipping and inspiring young lives.
- Candidates completing an Early Childhood Education related diploma course within 6 months may apply.
- Supervise primary school children in their homework.
- Ensure the health and safety needs of students are met at all times.
- Conduct lessons based on core values and character education.
- Conduct/facilitate enrichment activities and programmes.
- Develop/facilitate service learning projects.
- Supervise students while on educational excursions.
- Maintain regular communication with educators and parents on student development.
Minimum education and qualifications required:
- Minimum Diploma and above.
- Preferably with teaching qualification or at least 2 years of relevant student care teaching experience in Singapore [Applicants without the teaching qualification or student care experience may apply, and will be considered on a case-by-case basis].