We are currently hiring for the following positions. Interested applicants are invited to submit their latest resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
About The Role
- Plan and implement a holistic and developmentally appropriate curriculum in accordance with the policies, frameworks and philosophy.
- Engage, nurture and motivate children through play and hands-on activities.
- Prepare age-appropriate teaching resources, set up learning corners and maintain a pleasant learning environment.
- Provide a safe and clean environment for the care and development of children in the centre.
- Practise effective classroom management.
- Organise and participate in the centre events.
- Establish and maintain strong and collaborative partnerships with parents and the community.
- Diploma in Pre-school Education Teaching (DPT) / Diploma in Early Childhood Care & Education (DECCE) / Diploma in Child Psychology and Early Education / Diploma in Early Childhood Education (DPTL) / Diploma in Early Childhood Studies / Degree in ECCE.
- Good command of English with at least GCE ‘O’ Level B4 in English.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- A team player with passion in equipping and inspiring young lives.
- Candidates completing an Early Childhood Education related diploma course within 6 months may apply.
About The Role
- Work with Student Care Manager and Curriculum Developer to plan and implement curriculum at the Student Care Centre
- Possess primary school content knowledge for Homework Guidance
- Adopt creative teaching techniques to engage and motivate the student in their learning
- Implement effective routines for work, meal-time and play
- Ensure the safety and well being of the students at all times
- Use technology effectively for work and teaching – Able to use PowerPoint for presentations; Excel for basic formulas and calculations; and video-cameras to document students’ learning
- Able to observe, evaluate and document students’ performance and behavior
- Communicate and collaborate with respective stakeholders (teachers, caregivers, volunteers)
- Keep accurate and up to date administrative and student records at all times
- Perform other administrative roles as assigned from time to time by Student Care Manager
- Ability to communicate effectively (both written & verbal) with colleagues, caregivers and volunteers
- Work cheerfully and collaboratively with all stakeholders to uphold professional conduct and organization values
- Able to meet deadlines and complete work on a timely basis with minimal errors
- A passion for connecting with children
- Energetic, responsible, has integrity
- Possess primary school content knowledge for homework guidance
Preferred achievements / characteristics:
- Minimum Diploma and above, preferably with teaching qualification or at least 2 years of relevant student care teaching experience in Singapore
- Prior SC or MOE teaching experience is a bonus.